Web and FTP Site Content Policies:
We do not allow any of the following content to be published on any of our servers:
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit, or adult nature (including sex toys, dating, nude & non-nude sexual images)
- Content of a gambling nature (including poker & online casinos)
- Content of a pharmaceutical nature (including Viagra & Cialis)
- Content of an illegal nature (including copyrighted material)
- Content related to cannabis, CBD or vaping
- Investment Sites (including FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Schemes)
- Payday Loan Sites (including any site related to Payday loans, Payday loan affiliate programs, etc)
- Pirated software sites
- Hate sites or content that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libellous
This includes sites that are “review” or “informational” sites that are used to link to sites that operate in the above niches.
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. representatives will decide upon content that is questionable regarding any of the aforementioned criteria. We may use automated systems to check web sites hosted on our Servers for content that breaches these guidelines.
Users posting any of the above content on their sites may have their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. and given the opportunity to remove the content in question before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees.
Email Usage Policies:
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. does not support unsolicited email messages sent by users of our system (also known as junk email or SPAM). Users sending unsolicited email messages from our system will have all of their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. and informed of the suspension before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees.
Customers caught using our system for illegal activities, including but not limited to breaking into remote systems, credit card fraud, theft, vandalism, threats, or violence, will have their accounts immediately cancelled without refund of any fees.
Right To Refuse Service:
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of our system. This includes any programs that are using excessive amounts of system resources including CPU, memory, bandwidth or disk. Excessive amounts is defined as any amount that results in substantial degradation of server performance. Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. is the sole determinant of what constitutes degraded server performance. On some occasions, we allow heavy usage depending on the situation. However, additional fees may apply.